
I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come. I don't want monday to come.
I was watching The Academy Awards and an Argentine movie won an Oscar, "The secret in their eyes", or something like that... that's so cool! I was born in Argentina and that makes me feel proud (: I dind't even see it but I'm happy, I will see it online or something.
.






















9 comments:
I don't want monday to come neither... pero que se le hace?? xD jajajajaj oye pess si los premios de la academia estuvieron bueno, y me encantó que avatar no ganara si no dos piches premios... no se porque, pero me encantó
P.D.: Aun así, sigue siendo viaje eso cuenta, yo no viajo mucho :S
YAY monday is OVER! I do not like mondays either! hope you have a lovely week!
Those are lovely photos. be sure to enter my giveaway contest this week if you want:)
Loved the picture, great blow btw, check ours out whenever you want. We invite you to follow it.
Love,
A&A
http://this-is-simes.blogspot.com
es genial el secreto de sus ojos, tenés que verla sí o sí! :)
está tremendamente armada
Hola! pudiste ver el secreto de sus ojos :)? te gusto?
I didn't want Monday to come either :( Cozy on the couch watching the Oscars suited me much better than at a desk under those office lights. Love that you shared a little fact about yourself-- I hear Argentina is a lovely country and that it's people are equally so :) Have a fabulous week!
Te la recomiendo!!! Yo di un gritito de alegría cdo dijeron que ganamos! Vamos Argentina!!!
no te preocupes, yo vivo en argentina y tampoco la vi! pero aca hablan mucho asi que algun dia la veré...
encontre tu blog, es re raro leerte en ingles y comentar en español (?) ahaha besoo, te sigo :)
Post a Comment