. I will miss my dad, and SF! I love CA, but I have to do so many things here in Brooklyn... Hey you summer, I'm wating for you, you can come earlier if you wantttt. (as if that could happen)
Hey! I like your blog so much! But I dont understand where are you native from and where do you live now! hahaha I'm always very keen on this type of things about places & cultures!
4 comments:
aww..be careful ,dear,,
hope u spend lovely days there!!
:D
xoxo
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
Hey! I like your blog so much!
But I dont understand where are you native from and where do you live now! hahaha I'm always very keen on this type of things about places & cultures!
Greetings from Argentina.
Pilar
me encantaría viajar de aqui para allá, aunque fuera dentro de mi país. Al menos sería voajar. Podría tener historia cuales contar... uff... bueno..
CHEERS!
hehe awesome!
Post a Comment