Thursday, March 4, 2010

These were the lovely bones...

.
...that had grown around my absence: the connections.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.
I read about this movie on a blog (thefakebitch), and I found it very interesting... so I decided to see it. And believe me guys, you have to see it, it's wonderful, I loved it. It is a little bit creepy, but it's beautiful at the same time, and really deep.
-
“I wish you all a long and happy life”. -Susie Salmon
...and if it is not long, I wish you a happy-happy life. Live every single second to the fullest!
.

3 comments:

. said...

No no,aunque quiero ♥

Isabelle † said...

i love that u read my blog!
thank u so much :)
you see i'ts so beautiful and inspiring.
and yeah some parts scare the hell out of me but anyways that movie really touch me it's just amazing.
Love alll the quotes u wrote :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
by the way i'm from Chile but i really love speaking English, i think in English everything sound more beautiful :)

Amazing blog & post!
Following u now!
ps: thanks for the link sweetheart!!

>keep on checking my daily updates!
xx
Thefakebitch.

The Fashion Bloggess said...

another great post! i just love your blog! such an inspiration! definitely bookmarking you. hope you can stop by mine sometime :)

xx