. . -Paul looked at the typewriter. The typewriter was there. N's! He had never realized how many n's there were in an average line of type- (Misery - Stephen King)
haha thank you very much!! yeah sometimes i think it would be better if i would write my blog in english but my english sentence structure is zo bad!! i hope that you can understand what i'm telling you right now ;)fortunately, i can understand what you said to me :)
Oh this post is amazing and interesting I’ve never thought about ‘N’s before hahahaha! amazing adds as well very fairy tale with a dark twist hahahaha!
p.s. Thanks for following darling I am definitely doing the same your blog is so cute♥
8 comments:
Me encanta tu blog, no sé, tiene palabras lindas y breves... yo siempre me voy por las ramas jaja.
Gracias por tus felicitaciones =), un beso!
Amazing.
..beautiful photography ..so romantic , very artistic ..
I love the dress , real princess dress ..
Thanks for commenting : )))
Ellinelle
haha thank you very much!! yeah sometimes i think it would be better if i would write my blog in english but my english sentence structure is zo bad!! i hope that you can understand what i'm telling you right now ;)fortunately, i can understand what you said to me :)
Oh this post is amazing and interesting I’ve never thought about ‘N’s before hahahaha! amazing adds as well very fairy tale with a dark twist hahahaha!
p.s. Thanks for following darling I am definitely doing the same your blog is so cute♥
Honey<3
I love your blog!
I'm following you..
If you want..feel free to take a look at my blog :$
'XOXO
Kisses from Holland
www.itsmeroxy.blogspot.com
como lloré con ese libro
Wow nice pictures ;)
Post a Comment