..
I can feel you. I feel you every time I remember you, every time I hear your name, every time people talk about love, every time I dream, every time I listen to music, that music you love. Finally I realize that I feel you every time I feel. So thanks for making me feel again. ♥ [by me]























6 comments:
yo por suerte en arte tuve la oportunidad de estudiar mucho de eso en el colegio, y eso me abrió muchas puertas.
igual a bacon apenas lo vimos,.. y al resto de los artistas que puse los enonctré sola
así que te diría que tu mejor amiga es wikipedia ;)
noooooooooooooooooo
esos cup cakes? de coco son geniales *____*
Como dijo Alicia esos cup cakes de Chanel♥ que lindos BABABABAB se me antoja uno! xD
Lovely pictures and nice blog!
xoxo
love the quote; gorgeous picture and header.. yummmm
xx
and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting SOON!
Love the picture! And thanks so much for following.
I'll be sure to catch up on your blog, too. :)
Post a Comment